FORTE DEI MARMI IS THE NEXT DESTINATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY?
HERE ARE FIVE REASONS TO STAY WITH US:
- Saving money. Compared to more central solutions, Hotel Storyville offers some very interesting dynamic rates while maintaining absolutely dignified quality standards ;
- The distance from the chaos. The shopping area and the most representative places are easily reached by bike which you can rent at the hotel;
- The natural area around the hotel. On the one hand, the oasis of the WWF and on the other Lake Porta make the surrounding area a naturalistic attraction;
- The beach: the costs of the beaches are often prohibitive and without any logic. The possibility of free access to the beach of Forte dei Marmi is definitely a great advantage;
- The informal setting. The possibility to be out of the box and to be called by name.
We must add a sixth one: The most bizarre and tasty breakfast of the coast with daily inspirations and innovations.
Forte dei Marmi for your holidays in Versilia
Born around a 16th century old pier initially used to load Apuan marbles, Forte dei Marmi is the most well-known seaside resort of Versilia. The peculiarity of its beach is due to the fine white sand that extends for over 20 km long. The center of Forte dei Marmi offers a wide range of possibilities for shopping, presenting shops and the famous fashion luxury boutiques such as Versace, Cavalli, Gucci, Armani. In addition to exclusive boutiques, Forte dei Marmi offers the opportunity to enjoy pleasant and peaceful strolls along the pedestrian areas extending along the seafront, with the possibility of meeting VIP, footballers and celebrities.
Very impressive is the “Forte” Market that takes place every Wednesday and Sunday during the high season, while for lovers of shows, concerts and art exhibitions, within only one kilometer you can reach Villa Bertelli, the true cultural center of the city of Forte dei Marmi.
The peculiarity of Forte dei Marmi is also the fact that it’s only a few kilometers away from the wonderful Apuan Alps which can reach above 2000 meters in height. Sports opportunities are varied: from trekking in the Apuan Alps, mountain biking, golf and various water activities.
Forte dei Marmi and the worldly life
Our model client gets up early enough in the morning and takes advantage of the beautiful bicycle (and pedestrian) lane of Forte dei Marmi seaside promenade to jog or rid breathing the sightly briny clean air. Then he dedicates himself to the discovery of our “local breakfast” usually sitting under the garden gazebo.
The day can be set in “Relax Mode” by choosing the spectacular free WWF beach or the bike tour between the shops in Forte dei Marmi and the luxurious villas of the VIPs. Excursion lovers usually choose as a favorite destinations: Cinque Terre, Pisa, Lucca, the quarries of Carrara or Florence. Everything is easily accessible.
Forte dei Marmi, evening and night clubs
As for the suggestions of restaurants, Hotel Storyville has created a typical local club circuit where you can eat zero mile products and spend an authentic nonsense. Please read our updated info.
As for the evening shows, we point out the cultural activities in Versiliana festival and Villa Bertelli. For lovers of Giacomo Puccini and opera we strongly recommend that you follow the events of the Puccini Festival in Torre del Lago.
Finally, for those who choose Forte dei Marmi for its nightlife we are only 150 mt. from the famous Beach Club Cinquale and just 5km from the legendary Capannina Forte dei Marmi.